wondering how to Hard reset on the Archos 45 Titanium? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Hardreset on Archos 45 Titanium
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Archos 45 Titanium executed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Archos 45 Titanium how to Hard reset video