wondering how to Hard reset on the Alcatel Pixi 4 5.0 5045A? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
How to Make a Hard reset on the Alcatel Pixi 4 5.0 5045A
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Alcatel Pixi 4 5.0 5045A. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Alcatel Pixi 4 5.0 5045A how to Hard reset video