wondering how to Hard reset on Alcatel OT 993? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on Alcatel OT 993
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Alcatel OT 993. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Alcatel OT 993 how to hard reset the video