You think about how to Hard reset on the Alcatel One Touch Pop S7? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Hardreset on the Alcatel One Touch Pop S7
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Alcatel One Touch Pop S7. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Alcatel One Touch Pop S7 how to Hard reset video