You think about how to Hard reset on the Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 Dual? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 Dual
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you could not take the first option.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on the Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 Dual executed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 Dual how to Hard reset video