wondering how to Hard reset on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Dual? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Dual
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Dual executed. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Dual how to Hard reset video