You think about how to Hard reset on the Acer Liquid Z3? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Hardreset on the Acer Liquid Z3
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Acer Liquid Z3. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Acer Liquid Z3 how to Hard reset video