Acer Liquid E3 Duo Plus how to Hard reset
wondering how to Hard reset on the Acer Liquid E3 Duo Plus? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Acer Liquid E3 Duo Plus. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Acer Liquid E3 Duo Plus how to Hard reset video