You think about how to Hard reset on the Huawei Honor 3? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Huawei Honor 3 is made. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Huawei Honor 3 how to make a hard reset video